Thursday, February 5, 2009

Okay I lied

I did two tags for Miss Diamond's Sweethearts Club, the banner for T-13 and then I went to sleep. The Doctor says it's not strep (I knew that) and that my glands aren't swollen (I knew that too) and to take two asprin and call him in the morning. Well not really. He told me to take some over the counter stuff and if it gets worse to go to the walk in clinic.

These turned out pretty cute though. The first is for Momo and her intended is Socks.

Momo's Valentine


I used the very beautiful "Be Mine" kit from Yarrow - with the exception of the post card, which came from the Amethyst freebie sampler from Scraps by J0e's Wife. There are post cards in the kit but they are decorated and not really suitable for writing on.

I wasn't going to buy this kit because I have more than enough Valentine's Day stuff, but Yarrow had a $1 sale so...what the heck. Now I'm glad I got it. I also used it for Tony's tag on today's Puppy Love T-13.

The Pearl alpha is from Carjazi Designs, and I've used this one quite a bit because it shows up so well on a variety of backgrounds.

This next one is from Shadow from The MisAdventures of Me, and his intended is Mickey's sisfur Georgia:

Momo's Valentine


I used the "Steal my Breath" taggers kit from Designs by Helly. This kit is also available in full size at Ahhh Scrap. Anything by Helly is sure to be good, and this was no exception.

The pink alpha is from Delicious Scraps. Both pieces took a little while to do with the lettering. There is no way to rush that. The Silver frame is from the mysterious frame freebie pack from Chaos Priestess.

The word art is I think from someone name Deborah. I'm not at home, so I will have to check when I get there.

Don't miss our Puppy Love presentation at Diamond's Lair. It's really cute. I'll have the tag by tag breakdown with designer credits starting tomorrow.

No comments: