Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girl Paua

Tuesday are Dollar Days at Paradise 4 Taggers and I have to say I was extremely underimpressed by my first encounter with the store. Of the 10 items in my cart only 3 - that's right 3 - were available for download once my payment cleared paypal. One of the items not available? One of Perfect Posers somewhat overpriced poser packs.

On a happier note, Bitchin' Scraps Grand Opening went well, and I picked up several things on sale, including the "Girl Paua" kit by Toni Scraparoni. The colors really appealed to me, and it's a sea themed kit, which made it of additional interest to me as well.

I love the backgrounds and the bling. I was a little less than impressed with the elements available, but it's workable. The posers in these three tags are from Medi's Free Poser Tubes, and I got them as part of the Advent Calendar gifts available at Lassie's Designs.

Girl Paua


The seahorse, along with a fish and a shell are charms, but I didn't like having them attached to the "chain" so I erased the link the made his a stand alone element.

Girl Paua


The seashells in this piece are courtesy of the Maltese Scrapper. The turtle's kind of nice, in a blingy sort of way.

Girl Paua


The alpha is from the PinkoMetric kit and was a blog freebie. It actually sort of matched this kit as well, and I'm not all that hot about the colors in the PinkoMetric kit.

If you like Bling, definitely check out Toni's kits, as she is the mistress of blingyness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The backgrounds in them all are so nice! :)
Though the last picture I am not exactly sure but the flowers just look.. I couldn't stop looking at them ;)
They are all pretty as usual though :)