Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fallen Angel

I was procrastinating last night, in part because Shelly released some new posers, and I just couldn't resist.

Jo from Creationz by Jo also released a new kit called Angelic, but I put that aside for the moment and used her "Fallen Angel" kit as I had Black Angels to tag. You can pick both the kit, including her new one, and the posers from KairinaKat Kreations at Creative Scraps.

Fallen Angel


This is probably my least favorite of the tags, as I tried to fit all the elements I like into one tag. I should know better by now.

Fallen Angel


I should have tuted a couple of these as they were fun to do. I clipped and double posted the frame and looking at it here, I don't think I have it lined up right. But I think it's okay - you can't really tell unless you know what your looking for.

Fallen Angel


All the masks I used are offerings from Wee Scots Lass and can be found on her blog. This one produced a butterfly!

Fallen Angel


Despite the procrastination, I did get T-13 done, including the banner. Tonight I get to work on sweetheart layouts - I think I have four to put together.

Then I can play with Jo's new kit - among other things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first one is crowded but it is still nice.
hehe You know these are my faves of yours :))..even if the chick does look like a red bracelet :P hehe