Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fire

According to Yahoo, it's 44 F this morning in Cape Coral, Florida, which is downright chilly. That being said, I have something nice and bright to warm you up!

Pyro 1


The posers in all three tags are from the Alluring set by Untamed Angel. UA has put out a bunch of poser sets of late, and I've just not seemed to have the time to work with them. I need to make some time!

The scraps are from the Pyro taggers kit by Meadowsong Tag 'N Scrapz. I took advantage of the March Madness sale at Heartbeatz Creationz to pick up several of the Meadowsong kits I wanted at 65% (!) off. I made up the label that I used in all three tags as well.

The mask for this tag is from Cameron Tags.

Pyro 1


This one uses a Wee Scots Lass mask, and I was really pleased with the way the tag turned out. There are two alphas that come with the kit, but I went with the Fire Alpha that I had on my computer.

The little black cat that I added to the Label is from Deanna's Dreams.

Pyro 1


I masked two pieces for paper for this one, using one of WSL masks. Then I set the opaciety on the yellow paper to 75%, placed it over the top of the red paper and rotated it slightly to get the background.

The alpha in this tag is one that of the alphas that came in the kit.

I've become rather attached to the little round label with the kitty cat in it and might stick with that for other projects as well. I need to move the script up a little though.

I'm going to do a tute with this kit, as I've got the Arson Pony tube from Cybercat which will work great with this kit. LOL!

The other two kits that I got from Meadowsong was her Katz taggers kit and the Electric taggers kit. I'm thinking I might do a blog set for Tristan's blog with the second one. He's very much a rock and roll kitty.

Don't forget, the March Madness ends on the 5th, so bunny hop over Heartbeatz Creationz now to get in on some great deals!

No comments: