Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Springtime Bears!

I have this Hoppy Bunny element back I bought from Soxsational Scraps, and I'd intended to do something with it. I had the Springtime Bears fr33bie kit and I figured that would work, but once I got started the Hoppy Bunnies didn't work.

So I just went with the bears.

These are spring themed snaggables, if you'd like them. The light blue alpha used on a couple of them was courtesdy of Crazed's Creationz.

Springtime Bears


Springtime Bears


Springtime Bears


Springtime Bears


* I am STILL download stuff from the Lucky Blog Train. I'm almost afraid to start unzipping!

* I finished the road trip tags and posts, but I have to clean up a couple of things. Like I have Angus' name spelled wrong, and a couple the papers pulled away from the edges of the tags - but otherwise it looks good to go for tomorrow. It was a lot of fun, and it turned out to be very educational as well!

No comments: