Friday, March 20, 2009

Hot Summer's Night

"On a hot summer's night, would you offer you throat to the wolf with the red roses?"


This is the last of the Sex in the City tags I have done. I've got a lot of things I want to do, and not never enough time to do them in, but hopefully I'll get back to this theme again shortly.

The Hot Summer Night poser is from Perfect Posers. The scraps are from Sox's contribution to the "Syncho-Scrapping"*. I love the look and feel of this kit...and all the colors!

Sex in the City


Sex in the City


The "bad girl" license plate is from Scraps with Attitude. I used a couple of her plates in these tags, as they just fit in better than Jill's offering did.

All of the silhouettes are included in a much larger size in the kit, so if you don't have a poser handy, you can use them instead.

Sex in the City


The full moon is from the CU pack from Yarrow. I noticed all the Fr33bies vanished off the Digital Chaos store, so if you didn't get them when they were available, your S.O.L.

The roses are from an element pack by Sox, they are not a part of the kit. I love the way this tag turned out, BTW.

Sex in the City


The horns and the tail are from Outlaw by Design, something she did for Valentine's Day. I had put the "I'm a Devil" plate in there, and well...it just sort of all fell into place.

Sex in the City


There were five posers in the Hot Summer Night pack, so five tags. Now I have to find a different girl (which should not be a problem).

The plate is from Scraps with Attitude again. "Diva" is not a word you would ever apply to me, however, my cat, Miss Diamond, is enough of a Diva to make up for any lacking in that department on my part!

* I knew there was an actual term for what they're doing at Exquisite, I just couldn't remember it. So I finally broke down and looked it up. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe I love the beginning of that Meatloaf song :)
I think maybe it is more romantic than the Miss Priss's that you represented today :p haha
Although... I would offer THEM, TO the wolf :P hehe