Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A couple of pressie tags, plus

Sheltie Sleigh Ride

Dog,Winter,Christmas


This was a little tag for Tiffany over at Scrappiles of Digistyle, who also owns the Shelties in the picture. She designed Rudy, the Christmas Tree, the snowflakes and the word art that were used in the piece. The rest of the scraps are from an "Old Fashioned Christmas" by Soxsational Scraps. The Green Flake Alpha was from Scrappin' Cop.

The snowflake overly was from Timkova, and I could really use several more.

Normally I'd make the Shelties pull the sleigh, but since she's already got Rudy to do that...

Helly Xmas

Elves,Christmas


The Taggers Christmas Blog Train rolled out yesterday, as did four or five other blog trains, and Designs by Helly gave us an add on to her "Dear Santa" kit, which is the one I used on my blog layout for the month.

The elf and the frame are both from Outlaw by Design, part of the new freebies just posted this last week. The Winter Alpha is from Andjelina's Desgins.

There is an alpha that came with the "Dear Santa" kit, but I love the Andjelina one, and felt it went better with the piece. Andjelina has some lovely Christmas kits too, but I've been restraining myself on the basis that I don't need to buy full sized Christmas kits! (And despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Collabs, Ahhh Scrap "Let it Snow" December Collab kit looks fabulous as well!)

Sadie Noel

Elves,Winter,Christmas


I do so love the little Sadie Elf who is (c) by Calypso Designs. I used Krissy's "Snowel" taggers kit for this one, as well as the Andjelina Designs' "Winter Alpha".

Helly Peace

Fairies,Angels & Devils,Christmas


Another really pretty kit is the "Peace on Earth" mini-kit from Designs by Helly. The fairy (angel?) in the piece is from Outlaw by Designs, as is the bell in the background.

I figure that not being around my family for the holidays is in fact, promoting peace on earth.

Fairy Merry Christmas

Christmas,Fairies,Fantasy


The lovely Christmas Fae is from Outlaw by Designs. I used the Christmas Thyme taggers kit by Krissy's Scraps for the layout.

It's kind of a perspective piece, to show you how tiny a fairy can be in relationship to a Christmas tree blub.

The "Christmas Dot" alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Also using the Christmas Thyme kit is this tag, which also uses a doll from the two doll set by the same name:

Doll,Christmas


I took advantage of the Weekend sales to pick up a few more of Krissy's dolls, the Christmas Thyme set among them. She then turned around and released a new set on Monday.

As mentioned in the first tag in this post, the "Green Flake" alpha is courtesy of the Scrappin' Cop.

No comments: