Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Much Fun!

Calypso Design had a package deal up where you got all their 3D packs for 2008 for $15 - a $60 value, which wasn't bad, but there's a lot in there I'm not all that keen about having and even adding in stuff I had a marginal interest in, I couldn't justify $15.

Today I checked and the package deal was marked down by 55% to $6.75 at Heavenly Taggerz. That I couldn't pass up, so I got my butterflies, plus all the weird goth dolls, creepy little elves and I-don't-think-they're-cute babies. ::shudder::

One of the things I did kind of have an interest in was the little Eskimo posers though, so since I got 'em...

All the posers are (c) by Calypso Designs, except for Perry the Penguin in the third tag, who is by Tee's Scraps. All the scraps in all four tags are from the "I Love Snow" kit by Candy's Treats. Diane (CT) is also having a sale on her blog and if you buy something you get entered into a lottery to win five of her kits. Except their aren't five left for me to get! (Oh well.)

Eskimo,Snow,Winter,Kids Tags


Winter,Eskimo,Snow,Kids Tags


Winter,Eskimo,Snow,Penguins,Kids Tags


Eskimo,Winter,Snow,Kids Tags

No comments: