Thursday, December 25, 2008

Quilla Two

Quilla Blue was a two piece freebie from KairinaKat Kreations. In both tags the scraps are from "A Sweet Gothorian Princess" by Chaos Priestess.

Fairies,Fantasy,Unicorn


The Unicorn in this tag is from Graffix 4 All, which seems to have vanished off the internets these days. The Scripted Jewels alpha is from Bizee Digi-Art (who has something on their blog that caused my browser to freeze up.)

Fairies,Fantasy


The moon in this case is one of the pre-decorated ones from a CU template by Chaos Priestess. I'd actually decorated my own - in Photoshop - but when I saved it, the transparency went bye-bye. I hate when that happens. As I didn't care to mess with it any more last night, I went with the pre-decorated one.

PSP is so much easier to work with, but I still can't figure out the "fill with a pattern" or "fill with transparency" which I know can be done. I THOUGHT I understood it, but I think I need to go back and re-read that part of the book again.

Once I get paid again, I need to go back to buying the kits from CP that I don't have, as I really like her work. Digital Chaos is still my favorite place to shop online.

KairinaKat also put a bunch of Commercial Use vintage valentine clip art on Creative Scraps for sale that I need to pick up. Valentine's Day is definitely NOT my holiday, but it does provide for a lot of scrapping ops with the kitty cats.

On a side note, did you see this story in the news: 'Santa' opens fire at Calif. party; 3 dead

Shouldn't have given him a gun for Christmas
Shouldn't have given him a gun, gun, gun,
Shouldn't have given him a gun for Christmas
Look what Daddy has done, done, done ~ Wall of Voodoo

No comments: