Thursday, November 20, 2008

Skippy

These are the tags I skipped from last week's T-13. I can tell I skipped them because they all feature the Fall Fae which is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers. She's one of my favorites, but I didn't do any extra tags featuring her to go with the cat tags. So...before we move on the terribly confused Talking Turkey, I figured I should finish up with last week.

Billy Sweetfeets

Ginger Cat,Tabby Cat,Autumn,Fairies


I love Billy Sweetfeets who's take up residence with the Meezers. He's soooo funny.

I used the Autumn Blessings kit from Tammy's Scraps for this and supplemented it with the leaves from QueenBrat's Autumn Leaves Pack 1. The Fall Stamp Alpha, which came with a bunch of Thanksgiving Word Art, is from Lizz Gasaway Designs.

Mushka

Siamese Cat,Autumn,Fairies


Candy's Treats' Cozy Autumn taggers kit provided the scraps for this tag. The flowers were freebies from Scrappiles of Digi Style so they have kind of a sticker quality to them. The Autumn Alpha is by Cindy Lea.

Tiffany from Scrappiles has been invited to design for the new store that DigiScrapDepot is opening. So she's been working on kits and we've not gotten the freebies we sort of got used to. But in a way that's better, as I dislike buying from blogs - I've had bad experiences - and this will put her in a "real" cyber store.

Olive Oyl

Fairies,Autumn,Domestic Cat


Ollie gets overlooked a lot, since she shares a blog with Sunny who's the main cat on the block. But she's a very pretty kitty and this tag came out quite nice.

I used the Aleia kit from Designs by Helly in the main part, although the butterfly was an import from the Nyssa Taggers kit. The After Dusk Alpha is by Flower Scraps.

I did in fact take advantage of the $1.00 sale at AhhhScrap, picking up Helly's Memories of Us, and her brand new Peace on Earth Mini-kit as well as the Grunge Alpha Bead set, Kathy Goldstein's Rock Candy Scrapkit, "Rough Tough" from Robyn's Chic Scraps and "Autumn's Splendor" from Butterfly Hollow. All for just $5.25. And those are full sized kits too, not taggers size, so their usual price tag is around $5.00 each.

Not a bad deal, eh?

Diamond le Fae

House Panther,Miss Diamond,Domestic Cat,Fairies,Fantasy


I did this one of Miss Diamond for last week as well, and ended up not using it. I'm sure it will surface soon or later but...

The scraps are from Kathy Goldstein's Enchanted Forest kit, the Wings are courtesy of Ditter's Free Doodles. The Black Gold Alpha was a freebie from Bizee Digi-Arts.

No comments: