Monday, January 12, 2009

Four Fae for Today

Pink Blingz

Fairy Wingz and Blingz


This tag was done using the "Fairy Wingz and Blingz" kit from Creations by Jo. The pink fairy is from KairinaKat Kreations, one of four of Shelly's spring fairies included in the kit. The "Frazzled Mess" alpha, which ended up working really well with the piece, is courtesy of Lady Grundlefunk.

Deep Seduction

Deep Seduction


I wanted to get the "Gothic Lover"* kit from ChaDesignz but I had to curb my spending until I get paid again. So I did something darkly gothic using the "Deep Seduction" taggers kit from Creationz by Jo. The Gothic Pauline Fae is (c) by KairinaKat Kreations, while the "Scripted Jewels" alpha is from Bizee 1 Digi-Arts.

I'm no Angel

Fallen Angel


Still with the Gothic Pauline Fae, I went with the "Fallen Angel" kit from Creationz by Jo. I love the layout she did with it on her blog and really want to play a bit more with it, as it has some amazing elements in it. The grand opening of the United Scraps 4 Taggers store earlier this month allowed me to pick up a bunch of Jo's kits for some crazy low prices (like 90 cents each) so I've got quite a few things of hers to work with.

I don't think this was one of those kits though, I think I paid full price at Creative the day it was released - I just had to have it - you know?

The "Black Gold" alpha is also from Bizee 1 Digi-Arts.

Frozen in Time

Frozen in Time


Just in case I'd like to forget that it's still winter in the States, Bonnie informed me she had 10 inches of snow up in Michigan this weekend. So I did a bit of a winter piece, using the "Frozen in Time" kit from Creationz by Jo. Pauline Fae - a non-gothic version - comes with the kit. The Frosted Alpha was a freebie by Krakatuka.

* According to the Creative Scraps newsletter, they are having a $1 store wide sale on Wed. the 21st and Thurs. the 22nd, so think perhaps I'll hold off on buying the kit's I've been eye balling until then. Hey...that's a savings of $2.50 that at $1.00 each, I can buy 2 1/2 more kits with! Heh!

No comments: