Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holly Daze - Vol. 2, Part 2

I figure if I do one part of these a day, I might get semi-caught up by the end of the week.

Smudge

Oh Christmas Smudge, Oh Christmas Smudge


The Smudge was just sitting there in photo ... wider at the bottom, narrower at the top and those glowing lights. Yup...he was destined to be a Christmas Tree.

I used the "O Christmas Tree" kit from Candy's Treats. Sadie Elf and the 3D pressies are from Calypso Designs, while the Ornament Alpha is courtesy of Sugar Mama Scraps.

Moe

Moe


This uses the original version of the "Snow Cute" kit from Soxsational Scraps, the one that had the clip art replaced in. I love that Santa Moon. Unfortunately that vanished in the re-released version.

As above, the Gold Ornament Alpha is from Sugar Mama Scraps.

Mindy

Mindy


We get such great shots of Moe and Mindy - and now Bono - at Team Tabby, that I have to include them from time to time!

I used the "Krafty Christmas" kit from Urban Mermaid for this layout. While I am looking forward to a release of "Fairy Dreams in the Spring" I don't want to see it too soon either.

I just noticed I managed to leave Mindy's name off the tag. Whatever was I thinking? Shame on me! Bad me!

Hershey

Hershey


This came out soooooo cute! I used the "Scotty" kit from Farrah's Creations. The stocking was from the "Christmas Bits" FTU collection by C.C. Designs/Jacked Ur Scraps, while the alpha is from Scrappin' Cop. The little clip art cat in the bulb is from Designs by Sue and can be purchased from the Aussie Scrap Store.

Chase No Face

Chase No Face


Chase was in a horrific accident as a 4-month old kitten that ripped her face off and took one of her back legs as well. She's as healed up as she's ever going to get and she's in no pain (all the experts agree), and is quite a happy kitty too.

She works as a therapy cat to help people who have been in similar situations come to terms with the changes to their lives.

As she is quite the Christmas Angel, I used the "Angel Kiss" taggers kit from Baby Cakes Scraps for this, while the little poser is from Brandi's Creations. The Alpha is courtesy of Bizee 1 Digi-Arts. Chase's halo was taken from the "Heaven & Hell" taggers kit from Untamed Angel.

Billy Sweetfeets

Billy Sweetfeets


This is another one that turned out too cute! The scraps are from the "Christmas Magic" taggers kit from Silent Dreamer. The "Red Glitter" alpha is courtesy of 4 My Babies Scraps, while the "Christmas Robin" was compliments of Heavenly Crafts.

And Billy Sweetfeets is of course - well Billy Sweetfeets!

Badge & Guest List



The scraps are from the "Blinged Out Christmas" taggers kit from Creationz by Jo, while Donkey is part of a poser pack from Untamed Angel. The "Aged Shimmering" alpha is from Linda Walton of Bon Scrapatit Designs.

Bonus kitty: Miss Diamond

Miss Diamond's Magikal Night


I used the "Magikal Winter" taggers kit from Chaos Priestess. The trees are from Scrappy Sheila, as I didn't feel like making my own, while the reindeer ornaments were a pressie from Mrs. Homer Lynn. The sleigh, which you can just see a bit of, is from Gail at Aussie Scraps Designs.

So that finishes off Christmas, and tomorrow I can start on New Years! Also tomorrow, Miss Diamond is premiering T-13: Country Cats so be sure to stop by Diamond's Lair for all the fun! It's all done, I just need to do the banner and guest list. Maybe I'll use donkey again! LOL!

No comments: