Friday, January 16, 2009

Heaven's Tears

Heaven's Tears


This was kind of a little tag I did as I was mucking about without any real direction. The main kit was Yarrow's Gothic Purple, which is a nice enough little kit in it's own way, but...I added in her leather frame, which was a stand alone, and the Goth Doll by Calypso Design. I think this is my favorite of the goth dolls. The tear drops are from Yarrow's Gothique Rouge kit and the purple rain is from Bluedream Designs' "Gothic Confusion".

It was a tag with little direction as well, but in the end, it didn't turn out too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT is pretty, and you said you could not do valentines one.. I think that looks very "valentine-ish" to me ;)
Like a little emo girl dreaming about her valentine.. you know all dark and stuff :)