Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ocean Friends

I had done the little mermaid thing before when Danielle was in the hospital, but Melissa had put out this adorable kit called "Ocean Friends" and I wanted to play with it. We're gonna do beach/ocean type T-13s with the kitties, but with most of the northern world wrapped in winter, I figured I'd wait until around spring break, or so.

The critters were all made using templates from the Scrappin' Cop and I just adore what Melissa did with them. Lots of glitter - right up my alley.

The little mermaid poser is from Perfect Posers, and can be purchased at the Aussie Scrap Store as can Melissa's "Ocean Friends" kit, which is on sale until the end of the month.

Doc Ock

Doc Ock


I was trying to feature a different critter on each tag, so with this one we've got the octopus. The Pink Wahine alpha is from Starynight.com Graphics and is part of a kit. "Wahine" means woman in Hawaiian.

Fins

Fins


This tag features Mr. Sharkie. The Ocean Blue alpha is from Designs by K.

Whale of a Tale

Whale of a Tale


I'm sure you can figure out the featured friend on this tag. I like the Grunge Chipboard alpha, but I've got no idea who designed it, as there was TOU with the freebie download file. And I'm sorry but I really don't feel like tracking designers down today.

Fins 4 Ever

Fins 4 Ever


Flipper is our feature creature. The Beach Bum alpha comes to us courtesy of Digi-Designs by Nicole.

I added in some shells from the Maltese Scrapper, since she gave me a bunch. Most of the tags use the shells that came with the kit. This also features one of Cameron's "Ocean Collection" masks.

Turtle Soup

Turtle Soup


Turtle Soup didn't seem like a nice thing to say, but I couldn't think of anything more clever. Again, the "Pink Wahine" alpha is from Starynight Graphics.

Off to the Seahorse Races

Off to the Seahorse Races


There's a stingray that didn't make it into any of the tags. I have no idea what happened to the glitter on the left hand side...it was there when I saved the piece? The Gold Swirl alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

That concludes our little undersea journey for today, but we should be back at the beach soon, as I got new Nana's from Gail at Aussie Scrap Design and some puppies too!

1 comment:

Jay said...

thank you so much for your nice words on my blog, makes it all worth it when u see the comments, glad u liked it xx