Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentines

I finally got a chance to work with Sharon Becker's newest little girls and I had a blast doing these tags! Aside from these awesome little tubes from Sharon Becker Designs, I got to work with some fantastic scrap kits from Krissy's Scraps, Baby Cakes Scraps and Toni's Scraparoni!

The odd thing is, I had to explain to one of the 20 something year olds at work what garters where used for. Now I really feel old!

Valentine

Valentine #1


valentine #2


Our first little lady is appropriately called Valentine. I used the SWAK taggers kit from Krissy's Scraps to do the tags with. The little heart and arrow on the second tag was a that I did the coloring on to match the kit.

I did my own word art as well too!

Stephanie

Stephanie #1


Stephanie #2


Lovely lady #2 is called Stephanie and she is scrapped out using Baby Cakes Scraps All about Love kit. This is a HUGE kit - 30+ megabites in taggers side - that I had to break down into several subdirectories to work with. Usually I just to Papers, Frames and Elements, but in this one I did a subdirectory for "Flora & Fauna", "Ribbons & Bows", "Hearts & Jewels" doodles, bling, and of course wings and things.

Lynne has a free sampler on her blog, so if the size of the kit is not enough to entice you into buying it, you can check out the freebie sampler to see if your really like it. If you do, you can purchases the kit off her blog, or over at the Creative Scraps Store.

I loved it!

MJ

MJ #1


MJ #2


Our final lovely lady, MJ, has a very "Betty Boop" look about her. I went with Toni's Scraparoni's Black Lace Affair to scrap her out with and in fact purchased the kit with the intention of using it for Miss MJ here.

Toni does some great bling work and I just love her kits, but this one is definitely special!

The pink heart in the second tag came of the Valentine's Bling CU kit from KairinaKat Kreations, a designer's resource that Lynne used in putting together her "All about Love" kit. You can find the bling set over at the Creative Scrap Store for a mere $2.00.


1 comment:

Sharon Becker said...

omggggggggg you did such a fabulous job of my mj,stephanie and valentine poser tubes in ur artwork :o)