Thursday, January 8, 2009

KairinaKat 4-some

A few more tags featuring the posers of KairinaKat Kreations:

Amber Fae

Amber Fae


Amber Fae


Amber's kind of a pastel girl. I used the Watercolor collaboration from Creative Scraps. It's under the Collaboration section and is marked down to $2.50, and it's a great deal for the price. I mean, if I have to deal with pastels, I'd rather it be of the blue/purple/green varieties.

The jeweled pin in the heart shaped box is from the Valentine's Bling Collection, from Kairinakat Kreations, which also available a Creative Scraps (as is Amber).

Amber 2 was actually a piece of cut and paste serendipity. I'm not adverse to changing a design in mid-creation if something suddenly works really good, and this did. Amber was not supposed to be that big but she pasted in that size and I loved it, so I stuck with it.

Julia

The Julia posers are also new from (c) KairinaKat Kreations and come in either a two pack color combo for $1.50, or you can buy the whole lot in one big mix pack for $4.50. For me, more is always better, so I took the mix pack.

Julie at Midnight


Julie at Midnight


I used the "Midnight Whispers" taggers kit which is also from Shelly at KairinaKat Kreations. I'm sorry I've put off using it for as long as I did. It's a really pretty kit and I enjoy the color combo. I needs to experiment a bit more with it I think, but that's okay, I'm not running short of posers to use with it. LOL!

No comments: