Thursday, March 27, 2008

Princess Danielle

Princess Danielle
Clink on image to enlarge


My friend's daughter Danielle has a princess fixation, which I understand is normal for little girls her age. I think this is where I messed up. I was into Roy Rogers when I was her age.

In any case, MeeGee Designs is an Australian designer who does a lot of Disney stuff and had a couple of Princess Paper Packs, so I decided to play with it.

There are elements from Shabby Princess' Splendid Kit, flowers from Five Corners of My Mind's Country Chic kit and the Pink Cookie lettering is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

I'm not entirely happy with it, and I did save the working file in case Rowena wants it changed.

On a side note MeeGee designs has some awesome freebie papers as well as a mega sized Australian Scout Kit. Fun stuff.

No comments: