Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scout Cat

Scout Cat
Click on image to enlarge it


The Scout Cat Promise

On my honor, I will try:
To serve Bast and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Scout Cat Law.

The Scout Cat Law

I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
and to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister or brother to every Scout Cat.

Miss Diamond is nominally a girl scout, or at least the unofficial mascot of my friend Jane's Girl Scout troop.

(You will notice the word Obedient is no where in the above Promise and Law.)

Raspberry Roads Designs had a very extensive scout kit in their Dollar Store, but it is themed more towards boy scouts. Still, I figured I could work with it. I'll have to do some pages for Jane's Scouts as well.

No comments: