Friday, December 26, 2008

Around the World with Keira

Keira is (c) by KairinaKat Kreations and it's nice to have a regular poser as opposed to a Fae. (Although don't get me wrong, I love doing fairy tags. It's just a nice change of pace.)

Diane at Candy's Treats calls them "Pretties". In typical Southwest Florida style, I call them "Bonitas" which translates roughly to "pretties".

New York City

Bonitas,People & Places,Love or Lust,New York City


Bonitas,People & Places,Love or Lust,New York City


These first two tags use Urban Mermaid's "Scraps in the City - Samanatha" collection (including the Mini-kit add on). I was hoping for some snappy quotes from the movies, but Movie Database let me down. Or maybe the movie did, I don't know. In any case, it's not something I'm going to run right out and rent.

I have all the SitC kits because they were on sale for a buck each during dollar days at Ahhh Scrap. (UMD no longer sells that Ahhh Scrap.)

Hollywood

Bonitas,Hollywood,People & Places,Love or Lust


The scraps are from Soxsational Scraps' "Hollywood" kit. The black lower case alpha is from Dreams Fulfilled. I saw another Hollywood kit somewhere which I think was a better, but I can't locate it again, now. Obviously I want these to use on Miss Diamond, my little movie star.

Paris

Bonitas,Paris,People & Places,Love or Lust


The "Moulin Rouge" taggers kit from Designs by Helly was the source of the scraps, although I did get to add in some of the vintage stuff from Calypso Designs in the background. I'd love to go looking for some old vintage bits to use as scraps, but I can't take the walking at the big flea market, and I don't really want to drive out to North Fort Myers.

New York City (again)

Happy New Year,Bonitas,New York City,People & Places,Love or Lust


The place to be to welcome in the New Year! The scraps are from the Taggers Scraps New Year collab, pieces of which are for sale around the internet by the various designers involved. Visit Candy's Treats for a list of the designers involved. The word art is courtesy of Cupcake Sprinkles by Caitlin.

No comments: