Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello Kitty

Stax80's site came up on Digifree with some tubes and in searching their site, I found six Hello Kitty tubes. I figured Danielle would get a kick of them, especially after I gave her the coloring book.

One is a Halloween tube, so I figure I'll work that one in later. All tubes in the five tags in this post are (c) Stax80 (VanilleCola).

Christmas Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty,Penguins,Christmas,Children


The scraps for this came from the "Cutesie Christmas" taggers kit by Kittz Kreationz. Additional graphics are by Deb'z Dezignz, including the "Perky Penguin" and the FTU ornaments. The "Candy Cane" Alpha is from Free Digital scrapbooking.

The penguin is not Badtz-Maru, nor is it intended to represent him.

Hello Angel Kitty

Hello Kitty,Angels & Devils,Children,Winter


The scraps came from the "Arty Pharty Birthday Blog Train" except for the "Glitter Splats" and the butterfly, which are (c) Calypso Designs, and the Snowflakes, which are from She Devil's Design.

The Halo is from Untamed Angel"Heaven and Hell" taggers kit, and the "Island of Misfit Toys" alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Angelic Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty,Children,Happy Holidays,Angels & Devils,Christmas


I used Missy's "Winterlicious" taggers kit from Misfits Scrapz. I am total disgusted by what Yvette is being put through on that website as some one(s) keep attacking her and causing her problems with her clip art providers. So she puts out FTU kits that she then has to take down because of some jerks, probably the same jerks that pirate PTU software and re-distribute it.

I'm only an end user in the digital scrapbooking arena, but from what I've seen, the ladies that do the design work put up with a lot of crap. I am reminded about my mother's adage regarding too many females and infighting, which seems to be the case here.

The "Red Gel" alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking as are all the alphas used in these tags.

Hello Kitty Red

Hello Kitty,Children


The scraps came from the FTU "Lollipop" taggers kit from Bel Vidotti. It's big kit, I was impressed by the size of the freebie as it lives up to its billing of being a mega-freebie. The "Ear Wing Factory" gel alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Pink Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty,Children


The scraps are from the FTU "Emo Cutie" taggers kit (and add-ons) from Kristen's Wicked Scraps. If you ever need pink scraps, she's the one to turn to! I left the obviously emo elements out except for the pink and black color scheme. The "Flower Gel" alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Hello Kitty is trademark of Sanrio. These images are for end use only and not for resale. No monies were made in the creation of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a closet hello kitty fan! :)
hehe I love the Goth hello kitty getting around it is so cute!