Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sock Hop Sadie

There's a Sock Hop plug in for the Sadie template in Daz3D, which probably explains were why there are a bunch of sock hop posers around. I'd kind of wondered, because I hadn't noticed poodle skirts making a comeback.

That being said, the three "Sock Hop Sadies" In the next three tags are (c) Brandi's Creations, and are a blog freebie She put out a kit with them, which is where the poodle button comes from as well, but most of the scraps are from other sources (as noted).

Children,Party


The scraps in this tag are from the Arty-Pharty Birthday Blog Train, which...once you take out the holiday elements looks just like a little birthday kit, doesn't it? We like versatility.

The Gel Alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Children,Party,Princess


Sadie number 2 is scrapped using the FTU "Big Girls Panties" taggers kit from Designs by Helly. (You know, when S**t happens, put on your big girl panties and deal with it"?) I came with some of one of the tags and flowers still layered in PS format, so I could drag out the of the elements and use them separately, which was nice. I sometimes wish I had that flexibility in more of Helly's kits.

Children,Romance,Party


Sadie number 3 is looking a little bashful. This kind of reminds me of my first "dance" where everyone is too embarrassed to ask anyone else to dance. She's scrapped using the Love and Happiness (a.k.a. Candylicious) FTU kit from Kittz Kreationz, which also included the word art used in the piece.

I actually when over and check out Daz3D for the heck of it, and was surprised by the number of Sadie options available. "Sam" which I have a set of as a pressie from Angelique Field, is the male version of Sadie. It's interesting that you don't see all that much of Sam while just about everyone has a Sadie figure.

Enchanted Sadie

Fairies,Fantasy,Children


This is the 3rd Sadie Fae from (c) Brandi's Creations. I re-scrapped her using the Enchanted taggers kit from Cinnamon Scraps. The hummingbirds and the puple flowering plant are from Calypso Designs. I'd gotten one of the birds for free, and liked it so much I went and got the whole pack. The butterflies came with the Enchanted kit.

So...I has come to my attention that we need cat food, and I guess I must brave the congested mess to get to a store - somewhere - to get some. I'm thinking Sweetbay might be my best bet.

Ah well...wish me luck!

No comments: