Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elf Clearance

If I don't do them now, I'll be doing them in June when they'll be really unseasonable. Then again...I'm as like to do Vampires at any time of the year, so why not Christmas?

All of the elves are (c) by Lacy Clagg and available at the Lacy Clagg Tube Store.

I Believe

Elves,Christmas,Happy Holidays


I uses the "Spirit of Christmas" kit from Creationz by Jo, and applied a star sweater overlay that I got from Scrappin' Cop to the paper. The word art is courtesy of TBugz, and was a recent download via Digifree.

Note that there are a couple of new freebie search engines that have popped up out there. These are not Digifree, nor are they related to Digifree. Beware, take care and accept only the real thing!

Red Christmas

Elves,Christmas,Happy Holidays,Holiday Glitter


The scraps, including the word art, are from the "All that Glitters" kit from Baby Cake Scraps. The mask was one of the bonus ones I got for registering PSP. I got a whole bunch of new masks - 300 of them - courtesy of Wee Scots Lass, so I'm pretty set for a while, I think.

Traditional Elf

Elves,Santa,Reindeer,Christmas,Happy Holidays


The scraps are for the "Christmas Traditions" taggers kit by Bittersweet Designs.

Pressies

Elves,Christmas,Happy Holidays


The scraps are from the Snowel taggers kit from Krissy's Scraps, while the Word Art is from Bekah E.

Having discovered how to apply a mask, the next step was experimenting what you would do with, which included setting the opacity at various levels to see what sort of effect I achieved. This was one of my first experiments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow other than the elves they are really pretty!
I love love love the Christmas gold word art.. it looks 3D'ish :)

Donna said...

Thanks for the link to my blog :) (Tootlebugz.com) Glad you could use one of my freebies! Happy scrappin!