Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Talking Turkey Part III

Mosaic Dog & Titus

Dog,Talking Turkey


Talking Turkey,Dog


These two tags were done as a "couple" as Leah the Mosaic Dog and Titus are a "Cyber couple". I can't really explain it and thought it was silly at first until Diamond fell in love with Zed Monster and I STILL can't explain it. But they suit each other.

In any case, the Scraps are from Queenbrat's "Gobble, Gobble" taggers kit. The Painted Fall Alpha is by Tempus Fugit. I figured I should get this finished up as the fall kits are going to be retired soon, so....

Mr. Hendrix the Kitty

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


Mr. Hendrix is a Bengals fan, so the football tie in was a natural for him. I used the "Jive Turkey" taggers kit from Toni's Scraparoni for the scraps. The Stitched Felt Alpha is from Raspberry Road Designs.

Maggy & Zoey

Himalayan Cat,Long Haired Cat,Talking Turkey


It almost looks like they're watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade!

"Turkey Lurkey" was a freebie from Sakb's Scraps. The rest of the scraps are from Scrappy Lover's "Knowledge is Power" taggers kit. The "Hot Brass" alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Badge

Badge,Talking Turkey


Anne from Zoolatry was the one who told me to start doing a badge and posting it on Cat Blogosphere. I don't usually credit these however...

The turkey and the background are from Crops 2 Dawn Creations. The Autumn Alpha is by Cindy Lea. I though the turkey was pretty cute so, I just thought I'd mention it.

No comments: