Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holy Christmas Cats, Batman!

BJ

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Winter,Polar Bears,Penguins,Snow


BJ, from the Missy Blue Eyes blog is trying to earn a little extra holiday cash by selling snowballs. I did this tag for House Panthers for the Blue Wednesday post. The scraps are from DMK Designs' "Polar Pals" taggers kit. The Acrylic Alpha is from Tri-Faith Scraps and the "Christmas Robin" is from Heavenly Crafts.

There is a bird in the "Polar Pals" kit, but it looks like it's missing it's head, so...it kind of weirded me out. The Christmas Robin is kind of cute though.

Grr

Grr,House Panther,Domestic Cat,Black Cat,Happy Holidays


Usually I can find something fun for Grr, but for whatever reason, I'm at dead end. so I did Grr's idea of a perfect Holly Day evening...ALONE...with her formally blond girl. The scraps are from the Christmas Thyme taggers kit which, along with one of the dolls that goes by the same name, is by Krissy's Scraps. The Alpha is also from Krissy's Scraps, from the "Santa's Helpers" taggers kit.

Unless I suddenly get a wave of inspiration, this will go for Grr-day tomorrow. Maybe I'll do a Credit Card for Grr to give to her family so they can go shopping at K.C.'s Holly Day Shopping Mall. That would make it kind of amusing.

Santa Moon

Domestic Cat,Santa,Winter,House Panther,Black Cat,Miss Diamond,Snow,Happy Holidays,Snowcats Project


This is from the "Snow Cute" kit from Soxsational Scraps, which is another of the six kits that was recalled. I actually did this one twice, then I redid the original one, which follows.

The "Snow" Alpha is from MJ Designs.

Snow Cute

Snowmen,Santa,Miss Diamond,Domestic Cat,House Panther,Winter,Snow,Happy Holidays


I changed Diamond from the laying down to the sitting up pose, re-arranged the clip art and added a couple of more pieces. I'll probably use this sometime but I don't know when. I was going to take her out totally and use one of Sox's tubes, but then changed my mind.

The Acrylic alpha, as per tag for BJ above, is from Tri-Faith Designs.

Happy Birthday Abby!

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Birthday,Catblogosphere Cats


Today is T'Abby Normals first birthday and as she is the Tristan's Lady Love, we did a graphic in her honor which we then sent to Cat Blogosphere to surprise her with.

The Scraps are from Impy's Birthday Kit which was a freebie on the Imp's Provisations blog. I hear it's supposed to be taken off their blog and put into stores as a PTU kit in the future.

The Gold Swirl Alpha that we did Abby's name in is from Free Digital Scrapbooking. The little crown bling is from the "Princess Bling" taggers kit, which was a limited edition freebie by Robyn's Chic Scraps.

No comments: