Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Layouts for the Miracle

The last few days I've gotten some new shots so there will be more forthcoming...

And just in case you though digital scrapbooking wasn't cool, the guys really love these so far, and they're making wonderful autograph pieces.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

I really like Eddie Ovalle. I'm glad he had that RBI single yesterday. This shot was taken on Sunday vs. the Tigers.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

I used this on today's post, but the picture dates from April 30, 2006.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

This picture is from last year. I have some new ones of him from this last homestand.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

Once again, I was reminded that just because I'm not a big fan of Rocky's doesn't mean he's not going to be the hero of the game some nights. This was from when he was playing in the GCL in 2006. I got some of him in Miracle Uni Sunday that look nice, so I'll redo this one soon.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

I told Cole I'd taken better shots of him in instructs and I wasn't lying. This was from October of 2007.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

Mr. Santiesteban, I have not seen you in a dog's age. And I really can't say I've missed you.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

I forgot Manny's pictures on Sunday, but that was okay, as he was pitching. Then I forgot Manny's pictures last night, but that was okay because he was in the dugout. I've got Manny's pictures today and this one is getting signed...

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

Tyler signed this Sunday and it turned out really nice. I need to scan the autographed one.

baseball,Fort Myers Miracle

This one will be getting redone. I just did it for a game report and I'm not happy with it.


These were all done using the soon to be discontinued American Charm kit from Digital Freebies. It's worked really well, and I haven't found an Americana kit I like better yet. As our colors are Red, White and Blue, I can't complain. Now, if I ever feel compelled to scrap the Threshers I might be in trouble.

No comments: