Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two Quickies

Phantom of the Beach
Click on image to enlarge.


I don't have a lot of pictures of my older pets, in part because I didn't have a digital (or perhaps they weren't invented yet). My mother always felt taking pictures of the pets was a waste of film and I was generally busy shooting other things.

In any case, in an effort to do something different for their Pikapet profiles, I figured I'd dress up the few pictures I do have.

And since I sent Diamond to the beach, no reason Phantom couldn't go as well!

The glasses are from Gretchen at Gretchen's Paw Prattle, the I otherwise used the Pam Lafors Designs' Beachnick Mini Kit and Oceans by Butterfly kit. A couple of pieces of eight are from Digital Freebies' ArrrMatey kit.

The Dread Pirate Tavi
Click on image to enlarge.


ArrrMatey also converted Tavi into the Dread Pirate Tavi, although I should point out that being the coward she is, she probably would scare herself in this get up.

Avast there and plot a course to port! She's got treasure to seek!

I guess I could piratize Samson next...

No comments: