Sunday, April 6, 2008

Much Madness

Madness is 1 year old Domestic Shorthair that lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She was a offspring of a feral female that lost her den. The tom cat and Madness' mother were taken a TNR program, while Madness stayed at the home of the family that rescued her.

She is pretty much Diamond's double - only younger. I am going to do a kitten Madness piece too, just not right now.

Gizzy Madness
Click on image to enlarge


I gather the Gizzy Quilt belongs to Bubbles, but Madness wishes to claim it for herself. As you can see, she likes it quite a bit.

Seven Random Facts About Madness:

1. A part of my tail is missing. Nobody knows where it went.
2. Whenever I do something naughty, like chew the Freak's bed or pounce Bubbles, I plop on my back and show them my tummy. This makes it impossible for them to ever get angry with me. This does not work on Mrs. B.
3. I love to play with tall pieces of grass that the Freak brings in the house specially for this purpose.
4. I am obsessed with Bubbles. I have to follow him everywhere and if possible try to eat his food. Usually the Freak stops me from eating his food though.
5. When I get the crazies (which happens at least once a day) I run around growling at myself.
6. My rolemodel on the blogoshere is Grr. I want to be just like her when I grow up.
7. I LOVE to eat bugs.

I used a free mini-kit called Blue Sky by Mamrotka on this. It it was only four papers and six elements and did not come with a Terms of Use notice and so I have no idea where I got it from, except I downloaded it via Digi-Free. Terrible of me, I know.

The lettering is "neon glow" and you can find it (in three colors) at Free Digital Scrapbooking.

The Madness Factor
Click on image to enlarge


Enter now the Land of Madness, where the Random Drift factor comes into play.

I used the ArrrMatey kit from Digital Freebies for this, but should note that I tried to make it not look piratey. The kit just has some nice colors.

No comments: