Thursday, October 30, 2008

Because we need a little Christmas...

Rowena says "Oh no, you are so ahead of the game. Whatever happened to Thanksgiving?"

I said I was working on that, but I had all these Christmas freebies I wanted to play with...

X-Moose

Winter,Christmas


This was made with the Snow Fun kit from Kittz Kreations.

I have several kits from the the same Designer, which kind of surprised me. This one was snowman kit that I didn't have to pay for. LOL!

I do so like the little Moosie!

Meow!

Christmas,Winter


How to stop Rowena in her tracks...first she's like: "I'm gonna send that to my husband."

Then she said "No I'm not, he'll want me to dress that way."

The Christmas Kitten poser is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers. The Scraps are from the really cute Mice Xmas Freebie from Bel Vidotti that I told you about yesterday. The alpha was a new one I just got as a freebie from Amber Gray Designs.

Beary Merry Christmas

Winter,Christmas


Christmas Pastels do nothing for me, but in all honesty, this turned out really cute. The little bears are (c) 2008 by Loli Disneys, the scraps are from Winter Wonderland by Simply Sensational Scraps. The Alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

Pink Angel

Christmas,Winter


This one on the other hand, needs some work. The angle is from Aussie Scraps (c) 2008, and the Pink Christmas papers and elements were by Seachell's Scraps, and lacks....something.

Cocoa Chalet

Winter

This little design come to us from the "Cocoa Chalet" scrapkit, which is done by Kel's Creations.

Playful Penguins

Winter


Another of Kittz Kreations, this time with little penguins - although there's a few snowmen in it too.

Santa's Workshop

Christmas,Winter


Yet ANOTHER of Kittz Kreations. I think her preview looks more like the overall kit though than this tag does. There's only the one piece of silk background paper, for example.

The Mr. and Mrs. in this tag are my Grands, who did the round at Shaker Square in Ohio when they were both alive. After he retired, it became somewhat of a career for my Granddad, who'd spend the the summer watching children's shows just so he know what kind of toys were coming out and could talk to the kids about them.

He had a horse drawn sleigh though. No reindeers in Ohio it seems.

I do like all the little charms she put in, despite the fact that I only used three. And the pressies are nice. I think I'll be working with this one a lot over the next few weeks.

Winter

Winter


The papers in this are kind of nice, but I'm not overwhelmed on the whole by this one, which is the Winter Kit 2 by Saxonia44.

The extra snowflakes are from Tiffany Kennedy at Scrappiles of Digi Style.

That does it for my little look at Christmas. I still have more freebie kits to play with, but this gives you an idea of what's available out there.

No comments: