Friday, October 24, 2008

Devil Boy eats a copyright!

I've been really bad of late about remembering to add the copyright. One set that I did not add the copyright for is the Devil Boy set.

I downloaded them from HERE and I'm not sure - I think that's either Czech or Russian, but I don't read it, not even a little bit.

So I haven't the faintest idea who to copyright them to.

Devil Boy

Halloween


This uses Urban Mermaid's Doodle Daze Halloween Collection. I didn't like this when it came out, but it's proved very useful.

Note that when you're buying this kit, you also need to get the optional Doodle Daze Stickers, Doodle Daze Wings, and Doodle Daze Word Art.

There's also a Freebie Add-on that you can download from HERE.

Devil Boy Too

Halloween


The Scraps are from Jessica Edwards Trick-or-Treat scrapkit. I was trying to make the ghost look like he was rising, but I don't think it worked.

Don't miss out on the formerly free add-on.

The Return of Devil Boy

Halloween


The scraps are from Kathy Goldstein's What A Scream Scrapkit.

Devil Boy Strikes Again

Halloween


Scraps from the Creature Comforts Scrapkit © 2007 by Jennifer Lieberenz & Danielle Fenning of Scrapoutsidethebox.com. We are collecting this and I have to say, it's one heck of a nice Halloween kit for free!

In case you're not Halloweened out yet, Truly Inspired has launched a Blog Haunt. You can pick it up starting at Honored Scraps. In the end you got one big Freebie Collaboration kit.

No comments: