Saturday, October 18, 2008

Too Cute to Spook

After knocking myself out last week, I'm doing a bit of a tribute to The Maltese Scrapper this week, which is also taking a bit of an easy route.

I started out using her Animal Mask 1 collection. Here is Ernie of The Island Cats. He's the black sheep of their family.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


The Alphas in these tags are from Free Digital Scrapbooking (except where noted). I used Jessica Edwards Trick-or-Treat kit on this one.

I had a bit of hard time with the Koala, but in the end felt this was a bit of inspiration, especially was Huffle Mawson bills herself out as "Explorer Cat".

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


The Scraps are from the What A Scream kit by Kathy Goldstein. The hat was something I went out and giffed myself. The Alpha is from Miss Crow at Clever Crow Designs.

Parker has just the right expression on her face to pull this off, don't you think?

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


The Cleo wig was from the Wig Out 3 collection, which was mostly male wigs. The felt pumpkin was from Monika Digital, and the scraps were from the Halloween Collaboration from Scrap Happiness.

I had originally planned to use Captain Jack for Kung Fu Panda, but I couldn't find the right pose. DoryDoo on the on the other had had those Kung Fu moves down.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


The Ghost is from the uncredited MMA Puffy Felt sampler. The Scraps are from the Spookable kit from Honored Scraps.

So that's our first four "Costumed Caper" Cats. I need to go look throught the dog sites Miss Ann sent me and use some doggies as well. While there is a "Dogs with Blogs" and a so called "Dog Blogosphere", the cats seem to party more and so we have a bunch of doggies that hang out on Cat Blogosphere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Your pages made me laugh. They are too cute to spook. Let me know if you're looking for anything else.

Bonnie
The Maltese Scrapper