Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pink and Blue

Bluey, from Bluefield Designs, loves pink. It's her comfort color as a designer and as a result, she keeps going pink when she puts up a freebie kit. It's become a bit of a joke.

Fantasy,Tag


So, I did a bit of a play on her name when I put together this tag. The Fae in both tags are from a CU freebie pack from Charmed Scraps are Us and is © 2008 by incognito11967.

This was the Fairy Pack 3, Fairy Packs 1 & 2, as well a Pirate Chick tube pack are on sale at their store. (We know what I'll be spending my money on come payday, right?)

The scraps are from Bluey's Hint of Pink kit, which is a freebie.

Fantasy,Tag


And of course, she countered by putting out Feeling Blue as a freebie less than a week later.

Bluey's PTU kits are available at Digital Chaos, my favorite place to shop.

The alpha is called Lady of the Lake and it was a freebie from Julie at plaindigitalwrapper.com.

No comments: