Sunday, October 19, 2008

Five Fae

I've been total lax about getting my Fae tags posted, lost a tag I did for Grr, have not done ANY baseball writing AT ALL...

BUT...

I've got all my kitties and canines costumed up for Thursday's T-13 (Yeah!) Plus we hosted Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos blog carnival this weekend.

Not much time for romance reading...

Harvest of Colors uses that October Collab kit from Scrap Happiness that I am less then enamored of. I went shopping tonight at Berry Bliss looking for Autumn kits, but on the whole, none are really catching my imagination. ::sigh::

Autumn,Fairies


The Fae is (c) 2008 Incognito1967 from her Fairy Pack 1.

Alabaster Flight uses Scrappy Redhead's Alabaster Daze kit, which, when combined with her Autumn Nights kit might actually be a good alternative to a fall kit.

Autumn,Fairies


The Fae is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers, from her Fall Faeries Collection.

I think I like winter better anyway. Blues and whites are very appealing to me. So while there was really no use for Winterland Fae, I did it because I like the colors, and the ice, and the snow.

Winter,Faries


The poser in this one is (c) 2008 by Incognito 1967 from her Fairy Pack 1. The Winterland scrapkit is from Soxational Scraps. I DID by buy one of her fall kits tonight, so we'll see if can do something with that.

Emerald Isle used a new (to me) idea that I hit upon and I was really bad and grabbed the Ireland photo off the internet without noting the copyright (photo by Jim McGinnis). Granted, it's not for publication, but that's no excuse.

Summer,st patricks day,Fairies


This uses the Envious kit from Scraps by Jessica, which is a freebie. The Fae is (c) Incognito1967 from the Fairy Pack 1.

If you want to snag photos, try going over to FreeFoto.com where you can find some wonder photos that are available for non-commercial blog and tag use. Just make sure you credit the photographer.

Winter,Fairies


In the case, the photo is (c) 2001 by Ian Britton. The Fae is (c) 2008 by LK Designs, and the very lovely kit with the unique winter colors is Frosty's Friends from Designs by Ali.

These last two did set me up for something I tried with Tripper's tag for the upcoming T-13. I might go this route for a fall themed T-13 next month. It would certainly save me a lot of work in editing the felines out of the photos.

No comments: