Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

Aside from Candy's Treats' I Love Snow kit, Scrappy Lover's Let's Give Thanks kit and (belatedly) Cinnamon Scraps >Enchanted Kit, I got the Gobble, Gobble kit from Queen Brat from Taggers Scraps on Friday, as well as the color it yourself Turkey Template.

All thee of these pieces use the Gobble, Gobble kit.

Thanksgiving


This is just all Gobble, Gobble, with the Turkey that comes included in the kit.

Autumn,Fairies


The Fae is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers. You can buy her at AussieScraps.com. The falling leaves are the Queen Brat's Autumn Leaves Pack 1, which are the pre-colored ones.

Autumn,Fairies


The Fae is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers, as above. The Hallow Alpha is by AllieKat Creations and was a blog freebie.

I have not yet played with the Turkey Template because I have yet to figure out how to bind paper to a template. But I'm working on that. I finally figured out how to save something as a transparent .png, so, give me time...

No comments: