Friday, October 24, 2008

No Tricks, Just Treats

I am seriously not in the mood to scrap more Halloween, but I also realize the window is closing. And Thanksgiving, and fall, isn't much better because the colors are so similar.

However, As I mentioned in a previous post, Truly Inspired launched a blog train today called "Got Sugar?" and if you're not Halloween out, you will be after this. If you do nothing else, go over to Foxy Lady Creations and download her portion of the train, as it's a mega-kit in its own right.

I am scrapping the little characters from Scrappiles of Digi Style, so unless noted otherwise, they are all (c) 2008 by Tiffany Kennedy.

Count Croakula

Halloween


This was all Got Sugar? scraps. I think there's bit of redundancy because I think several of the designers included the same spider in their contributions. The button is from Honored Scrap's portion - there are five - and they're probably worth getting just for that.

Mr. Scared E. Cat

Halloween,black cat


This poor fellow definalty has a ghost problem. Once again the scraps are all from the Got Sugar? blog train.

The Wizard of Crows

Halloween


The background paper is from a kit called Spooky by Kimberly Burger - StarScraps. This was a freebie kit, she usually sells at mootwodesigns.com. The kit is on her blog and it's not yet complete as she's says there are SIX element packs and they're not all posted.

The button is from Got Sugar? (Honored Scraps portion) and all of the rest of the elements are from Bluedream Designs' Halloween Freebie, except the doodle, which is from Soxsational Scraps' Poison kit. I had a certain vision for this little bird and had to go far a field to fill it.

Hallow Hoot

Halloween,Owl


This is a re-scrap using this character as I was discontent with the first one. The scraps are from the Something Wicked freebie from Imagic Reflections.

Biltmore

Thanksgiving


Biltmore is (c) 2008 by Kathy Winters Designs a/k/a WordArt Fun. I used Scrappy Lovers' Let's Give Thanks kit which was a new release on Taggers Scraps today.

He was a freebie today on Digi-free. That reminds me...I knew there was another kit that I wanted off Taggers Scraps and I forgot it. Grrrr....

Fall Fae

Autumn,Fairies


This tag also uses Scrappy Lover's Let's Give Thanks kit, with extra leaves from Queen Brat's Leaf Pack 1. The Fall Fairy is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers, who as also recently released two sets of "Christmas Kittens" and a Miss Claus poser pack as well. You can find those at AussieScraps.com.

No comments: