Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friskie Fall

I think for Tristan, is major problem in finding a "lady cat" on the BlogOSphere to go steady with is the fact that all the candidates are currently taken. So he's left with the newbies and the "kittens".

One of the his most likely candidates is T'Abby Normal, but she is 9 months old. Of course, come Valentine's day in February, she'll be a year, which should work just fine for him.

And while he's not picky about his girls having stripes, I seem to think the's leaning in that direction. (Then again, who'd have ever guessed Miss Diamond would fall for a Meezer Mix?)

Needless to say, I couldn't pass up this full monty pose:

Autumn,tabby cat


I used the Autumn Breeze kit from Creations by Jo for it. Need I say, the coloring goes well with her stripes?

The Alpha is the Felt Fall Alpha from Miss Crow/Clever Crow Desgin Studios.

While she is in our upcoming T-13, I decided to do a Howl-N-Scream piece for her as well, using the Creature Comforts kit I've been "collecting" from Scrap outside the box.

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


The Little Monster Alpha is courtesy of Free Digital Scrapbooking, the flowers are from the Halloween freebie from Bluedream Designs. (What? No pink?)

Abby seems to be having a good time, laughing at the spooks.

Since I was kind of on Autumn - rather than Halloween - I put together this piece for House Panthers, although I've not posted it there...yet.

House Panther,Autumn


The background paper on this piece and on the Happy Thanksgiving tag below came from Brooke and Joni's Cornucopia of Color Collab which I got a AhhScrap. The black cat and the Flowers are from Scrappy Lover's Trick-or-Treat Blog Train freebie. Everything else (except for the Alpha) is from the Autumn Forest Friend's Element Pack by Danielle Engbretson. (Funny, I'd bought that much earlier this year, and now I finally get to use it!)

The Fall Color Stamps Alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

On to the Turkey...

Thanksgiving,Autumn


Our guest of honor - so to speak - is © 2008 by Capricious Scraps. It was vector drawn and hand colored and was an oh-so-cute freebie.

The pumpkin is from Candy's Treats; the Fall Alpha Freebie is from Karla's Digi Kaleidoscope. The leaves and the wine colored flowers are from the Autumn Forest Friends pack, while the dried flowers are from the Fall Freebie Mini-kit from Crystal.

I think that's about everyone...

And for desert....

I put together a Fall/Halloween tag for myself using the October Fairy Pack from Infinate Visions, and a the October Halloween Collab which is giganimongus kit that is free with any purchase at Scrap Happiness.

Howl-N-Scream,Tag


Needless to say, there's more, but that's all I really have time for tonight. I was a busy little scrapper/tagger this weekend and cranked out a lot of stuff.

But now it's time to clean the litter boxes and turn in for the night.

Thanks for joining me on my Scrapbooking Odyssey!

1 comment:

TabbyNormal said...

Fun! We really enjoy seeing the different things you do with your creations.

On Sunday I will be 10 months old! I weigh 9 pounds now, just like my sis Stygia.

By the way, what is Valentine's Day? *curious*

Purrs,
Abby Normal