Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Four Fae

Having finished with kitty cat dress up, I sort of went off. I'm kind of in a dark mood, so some of these tags are very moody.

Counting sheep

Fairies,Night


This is one is not one of the moody ones. I got the little clip art sheep from Farrah's Creations along with a template to "Build your own Sheep". I love these little templates and one of these days, I'm going to build all kinds of stuff...I promise. (Farrah also has a "Commercial Use Hooters" template that I absolutely must get!)

The Fae is (c) 2008 by Incognito. The Scraps are from Urban Mermaid's "Fairy Dream's in the Moonlight" (taggers) kit.

I am very fond of sheep, but counting them does litle for me. I had another tough time getting to sleep last night.

Betrayed Spirit

Fairies,Gothic


I used the "Painted Lady" poser which is (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers. I also used Soxsational Scrap's Toxic Kit and threw in the little snookem, just because I really like him.

I saw those little dolls on sale in one of the boutiques...Poisoned Princess in the CU section. They're all designed by Angie's Asylum and are collectively refered to as "Dead Headz".

A lot of the goth word art in these kits comes from Angie's Asylum as well, including the "Betrayed Spirit" word art used in this tag.

Minutes 2 Midnight

Fairies,Fantasy


The "Fantasy Fae" is (c) 2008 by LK Designs and was a freebie off Sophisticated Imaging. I used the "Minutes to Midnight" kit from Yarrow - this is the Cinderella themed kit.

Perhaps she is one of the Fairy Godmothers, gone a little wayward?

Enchanted Night

Fairies,Night


This was a really simple tag that took me a long time to make because I kept adding things, them taking them out, then moving them around, then...

Sometimes just leaving it simple gets you the best results.

I used the "Painted Lady" poser again (c) 2008 by Perfect Posers, although this time the scraps were by Chaos Priestess from her "Enchanted Night" scrapkit.

I've been playing with the Taggers Scraps girls for too long of late. If you really want goth, you can't get any better than Yarrow, Chaos Priestess and Tizzy's Angel.

BTW it is Wacky Wednesdays at Taggers, with freebies. Also Designer Scraps is having a 40% off sale through November 1st, and Ahhh Scrap is having a one day only dollar day sale.

No comments: