Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mickey (Mouse) & Mancat at Work

Mickey (Mouse)

There was a mouse mask in the Mask Pack 1 from The Maltese Scrapper, and I couldn't figure out what to do with it until I stopped by Mickey's Musings to look for a picture of his sister Georgia.

And it hit me.

And I just couldn't resist.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


This is the piece I reworked and I'm much, much, happier with it. The Scraps are from the Fright Night kit from Creations by Jo, and the Haunted House alpha is from Shel Belle Scraps. The hat was also from the Maltese Scrapper, and I felt I should throw it in just to be obvious.

The photo credit is to ME! As I have been to the Magic Kingdom and have pictures to prove it.

This is a bonus piece as I'd already done a mouse, with Speedy (Gonzalez) and didn't want to do another one. And I'd done a Halloween tag for Mickey already, and didn't want to repeat, as Bast knows, there are many, many other cats in the Blogosphere waiting their turn.

Mancat at Work

There was a construction helmet in one of the Maltese Scrapper's Hat's off packs (the first, I think). I started doing something with it, but needed extra's - you know. Tools & the like.

I was sleeping on it when I remembered seeing a construction themed freebie recently. It's from Aussie Scraps and you can download it from AussieScraps.com.

Tristan, with those big yawns of his, was the perfect candidate. He can't keep a costume on anyway.

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


The Masking Tape alpha is from Jan Hosford Designs and can be found at DigitalFreebies.com.

It is New Release Tuesday at Digital Freebies today, so if you stop by, be sure to check out their new releases, which are 30% off.

Also if you go over to Creative Scraps, all of Jo's kits, including the Fight Night one, are marked down to $1.00. (One day only, Tuesday, 21 October, 2008).

No comments: