Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A final Gasp before the ghosts come out!

Our last two "ghosts" are Bogdan & Katrina from The Morning Scratch.

I had a credit coming at Ahhhscrap.com, so I tripped over the to pick up two of the Helly kits I wanted and also got a couple of new Halloween kits. This one is called Trick or Treat and it was designed by Jessica Edwards. There's a freebie add-on to it that you can download at AhhhScrap.com as well.

Domestic Cat,Howl-N-Scream


Domestic Cat,Howl-N-Scream


Instead of Diamond though, for our 13th entry, I used a "real" ghost, opting to scrap my old cat Phantom (a.k.a. Miss Hiss). She's gone over the Bridge now, and there are days when I still miss her.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


I used Chaos Priestess Black Night kit for this.

Be sure to stop by Castle Diamond tomorrow for out Thursday Thirteen ghostly procession!

No comments: