Monday, October 20, 2008

Naughty and Nice

House Panther,Grr,Christmas


This is one of the tags I did for Grr, using A Country Christmas from Soxsational Scraps. I'm not sure Grr is the sort of cat you'd associate with a country Christmas, but...I could be wrong. The Alpha is from free digital scrapbooking.

(Notice how happy she looks in that picture?)

I had done another one using the Toxic kit from Soxsational but cannot figure out where the heck I saved it to. ::sigh:: It's annoying me to no end.

Going from naughty to nice...

Cornish Rex Cat,Autumn


Miss Peach of Miss Peach's Meowz looks lovely with all the fall colors around her, don't you agree?

I used a mix of the Autumn Dreams kit from Soxsational Scraps and the Knowledge is Power kit from Scrappy Lovers. (Yes, it's a fall themed kit. No, I don't know where she got the name.)

I am going shopping at Taggers Scraps tonight. It's Maniac Monday with like 100 items for a buck, including several of Candy's Treats PTU kits that I've wanted to get. I also a couple of leaf packs. I can't figure out, why, if you're making an autumn themed kit, you don't put leaves in it?

Do the leaves not turn colors in Australia? I mean, I know their seasons are reversed and all, but...

Taggers also has added a poser artist to their lineup and her first two offerings are available.

Anyway, going back to Miss Peach...

Winter,Cornish Rex Cat


Cinnamon Scraps Ice Princess kit provided the layout while the "Baby it's cold outside" alpha is from Designs by Karyn. But the Peach is still warm and fuzzy, all wrapped up in comfy blankie.

(For what it's worth, I've way overspent on scraps already, but if I get yelled at, I can always point out it was my birthday and I was buying myself prezzies!)

No comments: